KD5600 series of intelligent digital motor soft starter with a complete system protection, to extend the system life, reduce system cost costs, improve system reliability and compatible with all the starting device of the various functions; is the traditional star delta start, Automatic decompression starting the most ideal new alternative products.
● reduce the starting current, reduce the power supply peak current, reduce the cost of distribution equipment. Reduce motor losses, improve the life of mechanical transmission equipment.
● Startup parameters are optional, making it easy for a motor soft starter to start different motor loads.
● start to detect the motor feedback voltage to achieve closed-loop control to ensure that the motor in a variety of conditions and different load start successfully.
● A variety of starting methods: voltage ramp start mode can get the maximum output torque; current limiting soft start mode, the maximum limit of starting current.
● reliable quality assurance: the use of computer simulation design; SMT chip production process; excellent electromagnetic compatibility; machine factory before the high temperature aging, vibration test.
● perfect and reliable protection function: loss of pressure, undervoltage, overvoltage protection; soft starter overheating, starting time is too long protection; input phase loss, output phase loss, three-phase unbalance protection; start overcurrent, overload, Short circuit protection.
● Fieldbus full dynamic control monitoring starter, easy to network.
● LCD Chinese display function: LCD screen display a variety of operating parameters, programming and fault status with text prompts.
Limit current start mode
It is suitable for applications where there is a strict limit on the starting current.
Voltage ramp start mode
Applicable to the start-up current is not strict, and the start-up stability requirements of the occasion.
Sudden jump + current limit mode
For heavy load when the static friction is too large motor can not turn the occasion.
Sudden jump + limit pressure start mode
For the heavy load when the static friction is too large motor can not turn the shape of the occasion.
Current ramp start mode
Has a relatively strong acceleration capability, suitable for two-pole motor, but also in a certain range to shorten the starting time.
Voltage limiting double closed loop start mode
The voltage limiting dual closed loop start mode is controlled by a voltage ramp and a closed current double closed loop circuit. It is a combined start mode that requires both a smooth start and a strict current limit. It uses a prediction algorithm for estimating the motor operating state.
Soft stop mode
The soft stop mode can reduce and eliminate the surge of pump load. Users can set the corresponding downtime through the control panel, if the downtime is 0, then the free stop.
Free stop mode
In general, if there is no need for a soft stop, you should choose a free stop mode to extend the life of the soft starter.
Soft starter with pressure, undervoltage, overvoltage protection; soft starter overheating, starting time is too long protection; input phase loss, output phase loss, three-phase unbalance protection; start overcurrent, overload, load short circuit protection Features.
This product can be widely used in petroleum, chemical, fire, construction, metallurgy, building materials, mining, environmental protection and other industrial fields, with fans, pumps, compressors, refrigeration equipment, textile machines, rolling mills, grinders, Such as supporting the use of electromechanical devices.
Water pump - the use of soft parking function, stop the pump to improve the water hammer, saving system maintenance costs.
Ball mill - use voltage ramp to start, reduce gear torque wear and maintenance work, save time and cost.
Fans - Reduces belt wear and mechanical shock, saving maintenance costs.
Compressor - the use of current limiting, to achieve a smooth start, reduce the motor heat, extend the service life.
Belt Conveyor - Smooth progressive start-up process with soft start to avoid product displacement and liquid spillage.